- From your physical phone, dial “999” or push the envelope icon on the phone which automatically dial you through to the voicemail system.
Note: You may be required to enter your ‘voicemail pin’. This can be found inside of the “Welcome” email you received from your phone system.
- Once you’ve dialled into the voicemail system, you can use the following options to check your voicemail and manage your greetings:
- Dialling “1” allows you to change your profile status.
- Dialling “3” allows you to dial a number.
- Dialling “4” allows you to delete all read messages.
- Dialling “5” allows you to change your self-identification message.
- Dialling “6” allows you to play mailbox information.
- Dialling “7” allows you to change your voicemail PIN number.
- Dialling “8” allows you to change your greeting message.
- Dialling “9” allows you to restart the voice menu prompts.
- Follow the prompts to make your required changes. When you are finished, you can simply hang up the call and your changes will be applied straight away.
Updated on August 16, 2018
Can’t find an article?Suggest a topic