Below are our current recommended notebook computers. We based these selections off experience, build quality, third party reviews and specifications. For any computer, we recommend the following minimum specifications in a business environment:
- Intel Core i5
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
- 3 Year Warranty
- For 15-inch laptops, a FHD (1920×1080) resolution display
We recommend the specific models below, however we can provide advice on any notebook. We generally recommend devices from HP, Dell, Lenovo & Apple.
- Fast quad-core 8th generation Intel processor
- 2-in-1 tablet functionality
- 4G LTE mobile data option
- Rechargeable stylus included
- Not as thin & lightweight as the Lenovo X1 range
Thanks to its hardware, including a Core i7 Intel processor, it can perform in all situations.
While it could be lighter and have a higher resolution screen, the X380 Yoga is still highly impressive. It’s perfect for use inside-and-outside the office, powerful and flexible for a variety of use scenarios. A true all-round, modern notebook.
Indicative Price: $2,250 ex GST (email us for a quote)
- 8th generation Intel processor
- Fast, solid state drive
- Basic design
- Low resolution screen (only HD)
- A bit heavy for it’s specifications
A solid no-frills laptop option. If you need a device that’s ready for a work environment, the HP ProBook 430 is a reasonable choice.
While it can’t be compared with light-weight ultrabooks, the HP ProBook 430 notebook contains sufficiently powerful hardware for Office applications, website browsing and other non-graphic intensive programs.
The notebook shines as a device that can be docked in the office with monitors, yet retaining the ability to pick it up and work from a cafe or home.
Indicative Pricing: $1,150 ex GST (email us for a quote)