Hold Button – Self-explanatory; clicking this button will place the active call on-hold until
- Transfer Button – This will allow you to perform a blind-transfer to another extension or external number. This will pass the call through to the other party immediately, even if they do not pickup/answer etc.
- Keypad Button – This will allow you to input numbers like you would on a normal handset.
- Mute Button – Self-explanatory; clicking this button will mute your microphone. You can hear other participants; however, they will not be able to hear you.
- Speaker Button – Choosing this option will place the call on speaker through your phone.
- Att. (Attended) Transfer Button – This will allow you to perform an attended transfer to another extension or external number. This will allow you to speak with the receiving party first, before transferring the call to them.
- Conference Button – By clicking this button, you can create an audio conference for up to 8 parties (external or internal) instantly. Once created, you can then add external parties as required.
- Rec Button – Clicking this button will allow you to begin recording the current call or conference. Remember: an audible beep will be emitted to all connected parties when the recording starts. This is required by law and connected be switched off.
Updated on August 16, 2018
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support